The Tendering Essentials training gives an outline of the process of tendering, and teaches entrepreneurs on effective techniques to maximise winning of tenders. It is done over a morning or full day.
- Owners/managers of small enterprises actively participating in tenders who want to maximise their win rate.
- Business owners/managers looking to get into tendering.
- Marketing personnel in small and medium enterprises involved in the tendering process
Paid-up (active) members: US$50
Non paid-up (or inactive) members US$60
We can do the training in two formats, depending on preferences of attendees.
- Physical training at our training room
- Virtual training sessions over Zoom
The training covers the following:
- What is tendering?
- Supplier selection and registration
- Best practice tender procedures
- Sources of information on tenders
- Responding to specification
- Compliance to regulations
- The new procurement Act
- Tendering in the public sector, third sector and private sector
Each participant will receive a certificate of attendance on completing the training.
We conduct the trainings on a periodic basis as and when we get a full class (10 to 20 people). To book for the next available training session, please use the button below to be put in the Whatsapp reminder group.