The People and Productivity training is part of the Improve Your Business series, and specifically focuses on helping members to develop a comprehensive Human Resource Management Strategy for their business. It builds up on the basic staffing strategy taught in the first Develop Your Business Plan training. It is done over two days (mornings 0800hrs to 1300hrs).
- Owners/managers of small or medium sized enterprises looking to improve their staff management skills and workplace productivity
- Supervisory and managerial staff in small and medium enterprises
Paid-up (active) members: US$50
Non paid-up (or inactive) members US$60
We can do the training in two formats, depending on preferences of attendees.
- Physical training at our training room
- Virtual training sessions over Zoom
Having done this training, participants will be able to:
- Develop a comprehensive Human Resource Management strategy that is specific to their business, and helps them boost productivity in the workplace through:
- Putting in place systems to measure performance and productivity
- Planning the organisation's human resource requirements effectively
- Implementing effective recruitment procedures to ensure you have the right people
- Implementing workplace best-practice to ensure employee wellness and health
- Creating a conducive culture in your workplace to ensure employee happiness and customer satisfaction
- Learning effective techniques for dealing with employee complexities
- Improve interactions with other stakeholders to maintain harmonious relations with the community
Each participant will receive a certificate of attendance on completing the training, and a certificate of competency on completing development of the Marketing Strategy.
We conduct the trainings on a periodic basis as and when we get a full class (10 to 20 people). To book for the next available training session, please use the button below to be put in the Whatsapp reminder group.