The Business Planning training is part of the Improve Your Business series, and builds on the financial planning training done in the Develop Your Business Plan module. The focus of the training is on producing financial forecasts for your business plan. It is done over two days (mornings 0800hrs to 1300hrs).
- Owners/managers of small or medium sized enterprises who require training in financial planning processes
Paid-up (active) members: US$50
Non paid-up (or inactive) members US$60
We can do the training in two formats, depending on preferences of attendees.
- Physical training at our training room
- Virtual training sessions over Zoom
Having done this training, participants will be able to better plan their business activities, including:
- Planning ahead for the future
- Performing a business analysis to determine past performance
- Producing basic business plans, such as
- Sales and Marketing plan
- Production and Cost plan
- Profit plan
- Cash Flow plan
- Loan Access plan
- Performing an environment scan and developing forecasts
- Identifying current and anticipated business risks
- Incorporating risk management strategies into your planning
- Preparing annual / periodic plans for your business
Each participant will receive a certificate of attendance on completing the training, and a certificate of competency on development of comprehensive business plans.
We conduct the trainings on a periodic basis as and when we get a full class (10 to 20 people). To book for the next available training session, please use the button below to be put in the Whatsapp reminder group.