This facility gives loans to finance working capital (typically purchase of stocks or inputs for manufacture of products for sale) for periods of up to one year. Working capital loans can either be in the form of an overdraft facility, or they can be in the form of a term loan. To qualify for this facility, your business must:
- Be a registered company with relevant licensing.
- Have management accounts for the past two to three years (where applicable).
- Have schedules of debtors and creditors.
- Be demonstrably profitable, and show capacity to repay the loan in the ordinary course of business.
- Have a business plan and cash flow forecast over the loan period.
- Have collateral security (which can be immovable property [title deeds] or movable property.
Providers of Working Capital Finance
Members providing microfinance working capital loans can be found on this page.
The following Affiliate Members of the Association also offer working capital financing facilities:
How to access
To access working capital facilities, you can contact the relevant institutions directly, if you have your documents in order. Should you require assistance in putting together an application for working capital finance you can contact us via Whatsapp by clicking on the button below:
We assist in obtaining working capital loans through the provision of training in the area of Growth Strategy formulation, as well as coming up with a bankable business plan (including cash flows). We also provide assistance in the loan application process.
Note that in order for us to assist you, you will need to be a paid-up member of the Association.