What is premium (small enterprise) membership?
A Registered, Potential Entrepreneur or Standard member shall become a Premium (small enterprise) member upon payment of the relevant Premium subscription, as laid out in the By-laws. Premium membership shall be open only to enterprises classified as small enterprises (asset base less than US$100 000, annual turnover less than US$240 000 and/or number of employees less than 20).
This membership is suitable for those running start-up or small businesses which they wish to grow. It provides full-access support services (as detailed below) and a dedicated Member Consultant to help you grow your business.
Our membership primarily provides one-on-one mentorship to help grow your business from small to medium, and finally large corporation. We have a tested process that helps take your business from where you are, to when you achieve your business' vision of being a large corporation.
Some of the benefits and areas where the Association can assist Premium members are:
- Dedicated Member Consultant to help you grow your business.
- Online selling of your products/services on our Online Shop.
- Training in Growth Strategy formulation, and Business Planning
- Marketing your products on the Business Directory and Products Catalogue.
- Developing an effective Marketing Strategy to grow your business from small to medium-sized.
- Access to tenders (detailed).
- Premium membership certificate/confirmation of membership for tenders.
- Access to networking platforms.
- Inclusion in the networking platforms.
- Business skills training to enhance your competence in effectively running and growing your business.
- Automatic entry into the Local Legends competition.
- Assistance with seeking funding for your business through banks within our affiliate network.
- Assistance with seeking investors for your business.
- Discount on fees for attending the Association's business events and meetings.
- Lobbying and advocacy services, where the Premium member’s issue is of a nature that affects several other members’ operations.
- Preferential access to funding and any other benefits sourced by the Association through its activities, up to a limit of US$50 000.
- Access to workspaces for your business.
- Attend and vote at general meetings of the Association.
- Election of their representative(s) into sub-committees and the Executive Committee of the Association.
- Other additional benefits that the Association may from time to time unveil.
- No business whose assets and/or turnover exceed the threshold stipulated in the eligibility section shall be allowed to be registered as a Premium (small enterprise) member. Should your assets and/or turnover exceed the threshold, you should register as a Platinum member.
How to become a Premium member
For Premium (small enterprise) membership you pay US$100 for the full year. We offer a monthly payment option for the annual subscription, which entails paying an initial US$10 setup fee plus US$10 first month subscription (i.e. US$20 initial payment, in total), then US$10 a month thereafter. Please note that the monthly payment option is not a pay-as-you-use arrangement, but rather a credit facility where you are expected to pay every month for the full year. Monthly subscription payments in ZWL are also subject to review in line with prevailing inflationary trends.
The online payment platform by default gives the US dollar price, but you can switch to ZWL by selecting the Paynow or Offline Payment option.
You can complete your registration online below, or alternatively, you can visit our office to speak to a Member Consultant who can guide you through the process.
| Save $$$ & Lock price
|Register - Small Enterprise Annual
|Monthly payment convenience
|Register - Small Enterprise Monthly