This facility gives loans to finance working capital for periods of up to one year. Working capital loans can either be in the form of an overdraft facility, or they can be in the form of a term loan. To qualify for this facility, your business must:
- Be a registered company with relevant licensing.
- Have management accounts for the past three years (where applicable).
- Have schedules of debtors and creditors
- Be demonstrably profitable, and show capacity to repay the loan in the ordinary course of business.
- Have a business plan and cash flow forecast over the loan period.
We assist in obtaining working capital loans through the provision of training in the area of Growth Strategy formulation, as well as coming up with a bankable business plan.
The following Affiliate Members of the Association also offer working capital financing facilities:
To access working capital facilities, you can contact the relevant institutions directly, or you can contact your Member Consultant or e-mail