Elevate your business
You have a great idea that you feel will make you millions. The next step is to draft a business plan and get the initial funding. But something is still lacking!!
- You need a proper business name to show that you are serious
- You need a bank account in that name
- You need a professional email
- How can you do this? Contact us now!!
One of the best ways of ensuring success and continuity in any business is to ensure that all statutory obligations are met in time. Our valued clients who are about to start new business ventures need to know some of the basic requirements relating to tax and customs legislation.
Relentless Innovations offers the following services
- Zimra BPN Registration
- Tax Clearance Applications
- VAT Applications
- VAT Returns
- Monthly PAYE
- Quarterly QPD
- ITF16 and ITF 12 Returns
Every employer must register with NSSA and ensure that all their employees are registered, contributions made regularly and records kept
PRAZ - Procurement Regulator Authority of Zimbabwe
This enables you to deal with government ministries and parastatals, greatly increasing your market for business
Relentless Innovations helps you keep your books in order and to know your bottom line. It does this through the following
Setting up Finance Policies and Procedures for your business
This is necessary to ensure that the way the financial procedures and document formats are consistently utilized and involves the following:
- To improve on existing Financial management policies and procedures with view to widen their application and implementation at all levels;
- To develop a simplified system to enable application of the policy and procedures requirements.
- To facilitate definition of job functions for Finance Staff in line with the proposed systems;
- To implement measures to improve information flow/document flow and retention
The business plan consists of a narrative and several financial worksheets. The narrative template is the body of the business plan.
The real value of creating a business plan is not in having the finished product in hand; rather, the value lies in the process of researching and thinking about your business in a systematic way. The act of planning helps you to think things through thoroughly, study and research if you are not sure of the facts, and look at your ideas critically. It takes time now, but avoids costly, perhaps disastrous, mistakes later.
It typically takes several weeks to complete a good plan. Most of that time is spent in research and re-thinking your ideas and assumptions. But then, that’s the value of the process. So make time to do the job properly. Those who do, never regret the effort. And finally, be sure to keep detailed notes on your sources of information and on the assumptions underlying your financial data.
Please login to view all listing details!