Our membership is split into five categories:
1. Registered member: No joining fee, limited benefits (mostly information-only, plus
2. Potential Start-Up: aspiring entrepreneurs, and those who are just starting off. We help you
avoid common fatal start-up mistakes, and advise on how best to start
off on the right footing.
3. Small Enterprises: (Premium Members) small-scale enterprises are those where turnover is less than
US$240 000 per annum, and/or total assets less than US$100 000 in value.
4. Medium Enterprises: (Platinum members) medium-sized enterprises (turnover and assets above those of
premium members, but below US$1 million assets, and/or US$3 million turnover)
5. Affiliate member: large corporations, NGOs or other organizations wishing to interact with, or do
business with SMEs.
Members pay annual joining fees, which currently stand at the following levels:
Registered member $0
Subscribed member US$24 per annum [RTGS$48]
Premium member US$100 per annum [RTGS$200], or US$10 [RTGS$20] per month (initial joining
fee of US$20 [RTGS$40])
Platinum member US$200 per annum [RTGS$400], or US$20 per month [RTGS$40]
Affiliate member US$300 per annum [RTGS$600], or US$30 per month [RTGS$60]
Steps towards becoming a member
- If your business/organisation falls under the "Affiliate" category above, contact Farai Mutambanengwe on
- For start-up, small and medium sized enterprises, register yourself and your business by clicking on the relevant link above.