Our membership is split into five categories:
1. Registered member: No joining fee, limited benefits (mostly information-only, plus
2. Subscribed member: aspiring entrepreneurs, and those who are just starting off. We help you
avoid common fatal start-up mistakes, and advise on how best to start
off on the right footing.
3. Premium member: small-scale enterprises (turnover less than $240 000 per annum,
and/or total assets less than $100 000 in value)
4. Platinum member: medium-sized enterprises (turnover and assets above those of
premium members, but below $1 million)
5. Affiliate member: large corporations or other organizations wishing to interact with, or do
business with SMEs.
Members pay annual joining fees, which currently stand at the following levels:
Registered member $0
Subscribed member $24 per annum
Premium member $100 per annum, or $10 per month (initial joining fee of $20)
Platinum member $200 per annum, or $20 per month
Affiliate member $300 per annum, or $30 per month
Steps towards becoming a member
- For start-up, small and medium enterprises, register yourself and your business by following the online registration procedures. Click here to see these.
- Depending on your business' size, become a Premium (small enterprise) or Platinum (medium-sized enterprise) member by paying the appropriate membership fee. Benefits available for each class of membership are outlined here.